Talking PONS Business Spanish Dictionary for Android- offers the most comprehensive and detailed translation articles with usage samples from conversational and written business vocabulary. Dictionary helps to improve your memory and pronunciation by learning new business idioms, useful terms, phrases and expressions, polite requests – all to demonstrate your fluency and competence at a workplace. Whether preparing for an interview or a conference call, contract signing or a presentation, sales pitch or a project discussion – high quality business vocabulary dictionary support for all occasions will be available in an easy-to-carry format directly at your fingertips.
- Over 125,000 entries, 600,000 keywords, phrases and translations
- Explanations of terms from economy, trade, law and country fields
- Extensive help in formulating the phone calls and writing business texts and emails
- Sound module contains 60,000 entries recorded by native speakers
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! Now PONS dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Spanish Morphology module helps to translate words from any grammatical form.
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- Spanish and German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate PONS dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using PONS dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark PONS dictionary.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.