Talking Dialer - slide your finger in the direction of the number you want - always starting at 5, you can then go up and to the left for 1, or down and to the right for 9, and so on.
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
What's New in This Release:
· Replaced Run Button with double-tap to run
· Added Video Chat capable contacts to phonebook
· Added earcon to indicate when a phonebook contact is video chat capable
· Added support for tapping on screen sides to scroll content
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and touch exploration compatibility.
· Added a "Call" bar at the bottom to support devices without Search and Call keys.
· Scrolling the left or right edge will move through contacts one at a time.
· Spoken feedback when passing over numbers
· Backspace added to the very left