SwiftKey Tablet Keyboard - SwiftKey Tablet X is the smartest tablet keyboard on Android, using artificial intelligence to help predict your next word as you type.
With a thumb-typing split keyboard layout, personalized learning from your online profiles such as Facebook, Gmail and Twitter, and many other features that make typing a breeze, boost productivity on your Android tablet today.
SwiftKey Tablet Keyboard features:
World-leading language technology:
· SwiftKey Tablet X is based on the new version of TouchType's advanced Fluency language inference engine... the world's most accurate prediction and correction technology.
Enhanced tablet layouts:
· Type super-fast with your thumbs using our award-winning custom split key layout in landscape mode, or switch to a more traditional layout. However you like to type, SwiftKey Tablet X works for you.
· Personalize your SwiftKey typing experience with data from your Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, blog or RSS, as well as your sent SMS messages. Our new cloud-based personalization makes for an unparalleled personal typing experience.
Typing styles to suit you:
· With SwiftKey Tablet X, we've fine-tuned typing styles to match the way you use your phone, in order to maximize efficiency and make typing messages a breeze. Choose precise if you're prediction-led and like SwiftKey to complete your words for you. Choose rapid if you prefer to write your words out in full, but tend to make typos and errors. SwiftKey will tidy them up for you.
Personal input modeling:
· SwiftKey Tablet X dynamically adapts to mirror the way you interact with your tablet, using advanced machine learning to modify the properties of the keyboard surface. The result is predictions that are based not just on your language, but also the way you type. You can now display your personal heatmap in settings to see this technology in action.
· SwiftKey Tablet X comes with three exciting, high quality HD themes: light, dark and neon.
· Free version gives you one month of keyboard predictions.
What's New in This Release:
· Now possible to personalize from a second Gmail account before personalizing from an earlier one has finished
· Fix for crash when starting Gmail personalization
· Increased responsiveness of Flow predictions (this should reduce the likelihood of the flowed word prediction changing right at the last second)
· Handcent and Hangout Emoji entry fixed
· Language models no longer backed up via Android back up if you have SwiftKey Cloud backup and sync enabled (this should save on network and battery usage)
· Further fixes for crashes in the Cloud preferences
· Disabled predictions in Pleco where requested
· Removed SwiftKey account details from the Android Settings, as these were confusing when you had multiple installs side-by-side