Street Pool - game is the original mix of billiard and arkanoid games - completely new technology called ArkaPool. Simply touch the white ball, drag the line with adjusting power and try to aim the other billiard's balls to put in "pockets" - holes of street duct! Move the white ball freely on the board. Remember to get some additional points by breaking glass bricks, and if you are very skillful, you need to destroy all of them on each level to achieve gold medals! Beware the outs of all billiard's balls and don’t worry about bigger objects...
Street Pool game is based on Box2D physic’s engine. You probably need to spend couple of days to get all of Gold Medals. First 20 levels require true billiard skill, patience and power to break on the next level...See ya soon and good luck!
Street Pool contains third party's advertisements.
- Critical bug fixed (freezing on restart per one session)
- Stabilizing FPS (frames per second) performance
- Reducing storage space
- Small bug fixed (on failed level occured casually)
- Added support for auto moving to SD cards
What's New in This Release:
· power's slider added (additional strike force control; even 6 times more power than in previous version)
· bug from 1.32 update fixed
What's New in 1.24:
· Bug fixed (lack of out signal for red ball on level 17)
· Added background sound (city park)
· Added streetlamp for signalling of stopped white ball