Solo - With Solo you can play to your favourite songs, or create some of your own...
It's ideal for jamming sessions when you don't have your guitar with you, or an excellent reference for when you do!
This is a free demo version and includes:
* Great, authentic sounding acoustic guitar
* The same huge chord library available in the full version
* Create and load custom chord layouts
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects for advanced haptic feedback
* Many settings to customize to your playing style
* Great for S Pen Samsung Galaxy Note
Also available in the full version:
* Classical guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitars, each with authentic sound
* A huge chord library with chord diagrams - hear and see how each chord is played.
* Create your own chords
* Play along to any music loaded on your phone
* Get chord and lyric overlays from the web - excellent for teaching yourself new songs to play
* Play with a capo to fit your vocal range
* Create, load and save chord layouts for your favourite songs
* Customize the UI to fit your playing style
* Use multitouch on supported devices
Solo Lite is a freemium app, that is ad supported and it uses in app upgrades to obtain full version features. (Don't hate me, even developers have to make a living :). For this, the app requires a few extra permissions (these are in the Lite version only, the full version has no ads or extra permissions). Below is a description of required permissions:
INTERNET ACCESS - To check/download updates (for non-Market users), free upgrades via GetJar Rewards, ad on startup
VIEW NETWORK STATE - Solo checks if internet connection is up and enables/disables online features as appropriate
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY (Solo Lite Only) - Only used to access the device ID. Solo does NOT access phone calls, etc. only the device ID (needed to uniquely identify the device and earn gold to upgrade features)
The "Read phone state and identity" permission doesn't give devs access to passwords or other personal identity information. The only id obtained from this is the phone's IMEI number, which is a unique serial number tied to every device with a sim card. Knowing this number does not give devs access to any personal information, it only provides a way for us to reliably distinguish between different devices.
GET_ACCOUNTS (Solo Lite only) - This is used by GetJar and Pocket Change to identify users across multiple devices. This way, features upgraded through GetJar, or rewards earned through Pocket Change, will still be available if you change your phone and reinstall the app on a new device. Without this, upgrades purchased would only be available on the device where the original purchase was made.
GET_TASKS (Solo Lite only) - Used to determine if a sponsored app (installed to earn free GetJar gold) has been opened so that the gold can be awarded to you and be used to upgrade features.
STORAGE - Used to backup/restore chords on the SD Card
VIBRATE - For string vibrations and haptic feedback (optional)