ScribeFire Next - Firefox Addon - This is a redesign of ScribeFire, one of the most popular add-ons for Firefox. ScribeFire is a full-featured blog editor that integrates with your browser and lets you easily post to all of your blogs.
You can post to blogs from Wordpress, Blogger, TypePad, Windows Live Spaces, Tumblr, Posterous, LiveJournal, Xanga, or any other blog that supports the MetaWeblog or MovableType APIs.
You can edit and update existing posts. You can schedule posts for the future (if your blog allows that). You can delete posts. You can save drafts. You can tag and categorize.
ScribeFire Next has an interface so simple that even a caveman could use it. Anything you're working on is saved if you close the editor and restored when you come back. It really is the easiest way to update your blog.
This redesign aims to update and fix all long-standing problems with the main ScribeFire code, and will probably eventually replace the original ScribeFire add-on altogether.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug causing "Publish" button to hang forever
· Fixed buggy behavior of "Blog This" when ScribeFire is already open
· Fixed handling of invalid XML from blog servers
· Better Firefox 4 compatibility
· Fixed LiveJournal authentication issue
· Added "Related Articles" feature by Zemanta
· Cleaner two-column layout
· Better localization
· Added support for My.Opera blogs
· Added a warning when you might be losing an unsaved post
What's New in 188.8.131.52: What's New in 184.108.40.206:
· Added button for easy inserting of videos into blog posts.
· Retrieving more posts by default for Wordpress
· Added search box for filtering the entries list
· Added image uploading to Blogger from Chrome.
· Fixed Tumblr login issue
· Added support for Wordpress pages.
What's New in 220.127.116.11:
What's New in 18.104.22.168: