Scan Record And Email - Scan, Write, Attach, Record and Send features helps you utilize your Android phone an tablet device along with cloud features to it's maximum.
It uses camera, touch screen, voice record and network data connection to help you do your day to day activities without hassle all from this one application.
You can take pictures non stop one after another from within the app and send them in one single click automatically as JPEG or as PDF to multiple email contacts or ftp server using your own email and ftp account. Your capture data never goes to our servers it works like sending any other email from your phone or tablet. Once sent the content is removed from phone or tablet to free up the memory automatically NO CLUTTER.
You can draw a picture using touch screen and your finger tips or write a quick hand note or record a quick voice note and send it to email contacts or send it to ftp server with s single click.
You can attach any file from your phone or tablet and send it manually to any number of email contacts or send it to ftp server.
Before you can use your application you will have to configure your settings for account you want to use for sending emails and ftp server details.
1. Enter the SMTP server name in the "Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)" field.
2. Enter the SMTP port number of outgoing mail server in the "Port #" field.
3. Provide your email-id in the "Email-id" field, which will act as a sender of your outgoing mails.
4. Provide the password of this email-id for authentication of the Mail Server.
SMTP settings for Gmail & Yahoo are preloaded in the application. Just select the one from the drop down list. If you are using some other mail service, please configure the SMTP details accordingly.
1. Enter the FTP server host-name/IP in the "Server Name" field.
2. Enter the Folder name if any in the "Folder" field.
3. Provide the user id and password to connect with the server.
For further assistance on FTP settings, please consult your network administrator.
File Settings [Optional]:
1. Prefix to be used while generating the file names.
2. Location of the file being stored before sending or deleting them.