Primal Feed aggregates blog feeds from sites that support the primal lifestyle, and presents the latest information on paleo-oriented nutrition and high-intensity exercise, organized chronologically. The current blog feeds are those from "Body by Science", "Mark's Daily Apple", "PerfectHealthDiet", and "Primal Toad". The application is free and supported by ads.
What's New in This Release:
· Added content sharing via Twitter.
What's New in 3.4:
· Replaced Primal Toad with Paleoista.
What's New in 3.3:
· Fixed a parsing bug in one of the feeds (Primal Toad).
What's New in 3.0:
· Added two more paleo feeds.
· Added ability to enable/disable individual feeds (from the menu button).
What's New in 2.1:
· Fixed a bug in displaying the content of one of the feeds (Primal Toad).
· Removed an inactive feed to improve download time.