PocketCloud Explore - Search, view and organize files on your computers from your Android device
With PocketCloud Explore you have access to all your photos and documents from your computers on the go. So leave the laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying or syncing files – just grab anything you need whenever and wherever!
☆Winner of 148App’s Best App Ever Award, For Best Android Business App☆
Fast and easy setup: Simply install the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Securely access your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Open remote files with any of your Android apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Search for files across your computers
• Unlimited video, photo, audio and file transfers: upload pictures to your desktop
• Simple file management: create, rename and delete folders or documents
The Free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• One remote computer
• Upload/download/share files up to 25MB in size
NOTE: If you paid $0.99 before the app went free, you get up to two remote computers.
Coming Soon: PocketCloud Premium
• Connect to up to 10 computers
• Upload/Download/Share files up to 500 MB in size
To add or remove folders you want to access remotely simply go to 'Preferences' in the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and edit the 'Folder Settings'.
+Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud getting started guides, knowledge base, and community forum or submit a question:
keywords: remote file manager, remote desktop, file access, file browser, file search, copy file, move file, file explorer, upload, pc, mac, pictures, transfer, no sync, cloud, storage
What's New in This Release:
· Additional localizations added.
· Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
What's New in 1.0.56:
· Improved file handling on Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 and 4G ATT network
· Other stability improvements