Pocket French-Catalan and Catalan-French Dictionary from Enciclopedia Catalana for Android contains 40,000 senses, idioms and phrases.
It includes, in practical format, many examples of use, phonetic transcription of French and Catalan and much more.
Pocket French-Catalan and Catalan-French Dictionary from Enciclopedia Catalana for Android
- 25,000 entries
- 40,000 definitions
- usage examples and idioms
- phonetic transcription of French and Catalan
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
- Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form (for French dictionary).
- French audio pronunciations recorded by native and professional speakers.
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling.
- Find the word even if you don't know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use "*" and "?" symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in Catalan, English, French and Spanish languages.***
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ?123? button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.