The Pocket DVD Wizard lets you use your computer to convert your DVD and video files into files your handheld device can play, without additional expensive software or hardware.
- The Pocket DVD Wizard is very easy to use.
- It works on any PC that can play DVDs using Windows Media Player.
- You can fit hours of DVD video on a single memory card.
- Store 100s of movies on devices with hard drives such as the Archos, iPod Video, or FlashTrax.
- The Pocket DVD Wizard supports multiple output devices, it doesn't matter if you have just one device or a few, you only need one piece of software.
- A free trial version is available so you can 'try before you buy'
- 'Black bars' on the top and bottom of the picture can be removed from standard widescreen recordings.
- You can record multiple episodes to separate files without additional user interaction.
- You can enhance the video brightness for small device screens and extend valuable battery life.
- You can select high quality, balanced output or high speed - you make the choice.
- You can select alternate languages and subtitles.
- You have all the power you need, but using the Wizard interface it's as easy as 1-2-3.