Perfect Square is a fast and addictive puzzle game for Android. It is a variant of the Knight's Tour puzzle and uses 7x7 or 8x8 grids.
The game consists of a grid of empty cells. The purpose of the game is to fill all the cells from 1 to 49 according to the following rules:
· Any cell can be selected as the first cell
· It is only possible to move by three cells horizontally or vertically
· It is only possible to move by two cells diagonally
· Available cells are marked in blue
· Once a cell has been selected, it cannot be used again
· When no available cells remain, the game is over
In order to fill all the cells and win the game, it is necessary to think strategically about the sequence of remaining moves that will always leave at least one cell available.
What's New in This Release:
· Added "More from Developer" in Menu
· Minor bug fixes