Oxford Hachette French Dictionary- The Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary provides the finest coverage available of general, scientific, and technical vocabulary of contemporary French and English. With 360,000 words and phrases and more than 550,000 translations the dictionary captures idiomatic, colloquial, spoken, and written language in both languages. Incorporating phrasefinders and cultural information, the dictionary serves both as an authoritative work of reference and as a dynamic passport of both cultures.
Clear and Accessible Layout
- Find over 360,000 words and phrases and 550,000 translations
- Get the most accurate and up-to-date translations and full information on the French spelling rules approved by the Academie francaise and other French-language bodies
- Find words and phrases quickly with the easily accessible layout
- In-text notes on points of usage, grammar, and constructions
The Oxford Hachette French Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards