OI Countdown notifies you after a specified amount of time. Set a timer, give it a name, and specify ringtone and vibration for the notification. Once the countdown has started, you can modify or stop the countdown. If you modify the countdown, the original interval is restored after the countdown finishes. Manage an unlimited number of named countdowns. A notification is shown in the status bar when the countdown finished. You can work with other applications in the meantime.
· Set a countdown by specifying hours, minutes, and seconds.
· Be notified by vibration or selectable sound.
· Start an unlimited number of named timers simultaneously.
What's New in This Release:
· new application icon for Android 2.0 or higher.
· support Android 2.3.
· translations into various languages
What's New in 1.1.0:
· Increase maximum duration from 24 hours to 100000 days.
· Alternatively set countdown through due date.
· Set shortcut or automation task when countdown is done.
· Shortcuts (and applications) are launched either through the notification or directly.
· New automation tasks to start or stop a specific countdown.
· Auto-turn off alarm after a certain period that can be adjusted in the settings.
· Use ringer volume stream for sound.
· Fix vibrate only notification.
· Light notification.