Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook 5th Edition (Android)- The drug guide you can rely on to keep your patients safe
Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook delivers what nurses from around the world said they wanted most in such a publication: ease of use and a strong emphasis on patient safety. As convenient as it is thorough, the handbook enables nurses to carry essential drug information around with them wherever they go.
Written by RNs for RNs, the Handbook delivers the evidence base you need to safely administer more than 3,000 brand-name drugs and 1,000 generic drugs ? along with important patient monitoring instructions specific to each drug.
- FDA boxed warnings appear within each monograph
- Special icons point out hazardous and high-alert drugs
- Safety topics explain how to handle hazardous drugs
- Critical advice on treating adverse reactions
The Nursing Spectrum Drug Handbook is written by Patricia Dwyer Schull, MSN, RN and working in the medical publishing business for more than twenty years.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Handbook is powered by the MSDict is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support for memory cards