My911 - A Patent Pending My911 Solution, the My911 Smart Phone App will monitor whether you have been in an accident/impact or not. Should you be in an accident and the impact exceeds a certain G-force and/or speed, the My911 Smart Phone App will automatically log the accident into you online portal data, and at the same time call the My911 Emergency Services (same as clicking SOS but automatic). The phone will change its state to only allow emergency communication. To cancel this state, you will need to click on the SOS button.
My911 Emergency Services (SOS)
By clicking on the My911 SOS button, the My911 Smart Phone App will automatically log the accident into you online portal data, and at the same time call the My911 Emergency Services. An alarm will go off, indicating to you that the SOS key has been activated and depending upon the delay setting, you have that amount of time to cancel the SOS call. My911 system constantly monitors the Smart Phones location and should the Smartphone be outside of the USA, the application will automatically change its contacting Emergency Response Center.
When you install the My911 Smart Phone Application, an additional icon will be placed on the Smart Phones main screen. This button can be shortcut to a key as per your Smart Phone, thus allowing for one button SOS calling.
My911 Roadside Assistance
If you need a tow, tire change or fuel, one push of your My911 button immediately connects you to a My911 Roadside Assistant who will make certain all your roadside needs are met.
My911 Personal Location Notification
Just press Notify and you can notify up to 5 different contact people, one of 5 different messages, a message along with the GPS co-ordinates. Great to let your parents, partner, friends or associates know where you are with a set message.
My911 Nurse Line For more information click here
As a registered user of the My911 solution, you are automatically enrolled into the My911 Nurse Line program. The Nurse Line operates 24-hours per day, 7-days per week, 365-days per year. You will be speaking to a live Registered Nurse. The Nurse Line offers over 26 international languages as well.
My911 Weather Update
No matter your location, My911 Smart Phone is checking on the weather status for the area you are in.
My911 Homeland Security and Travel Status
You will always know what level status Homeland Security is at and what travel security advisory is in effect.
My911 Cyber Alert Management
My911 will monitor and notify you of a wide variety of Cyber Security and Notification events. Be advised of specific issues or incidents (defined by yourself) before it makes the news specific to your location or in general. (High crime area, storm or bad weather approaching, accident in your area, abduction alerts, crisis alerts, and much more).
My911 Online Location Based Solution Portal
The My911 solution is a first class GPS tracking solution (Location Based Solution / LBS), loaded with outstanding features including:
- All alerts and actions taken place with you Smart Phone Application is logged with all details including: type of incident, gps co-ordinates, speed, time, altitude and if applicable supporting closure notes.
- The My911 GPS tracking solution not only gives you real-time tracking capabilities, but also lets you view a complete history of all tracking sessions recorded over time. This lets you develop trends, tracking long-term performance and much more.
- Trip details which displays start and stop times, locations, maximum speed and distance covered.
- Speed Alerts, Incident Alerts, lets you know when, where and how often drivers have exceeded the speed or a particular incident has occurred.
- Spatial fencing (geo-fencing) ? Either going in or going out alerts.