MSDict Oxford Beginner's Japanese Dictionary (Android)- This is a compact, easy to use, and completely up to date, a Japanese-English-Japanese Dictionary with over 10,000 words and over 14,000 translations, specially designed for English-speaking beginners learning Japanese or quick reference in both languages..
The dictionary is exceptionally easy to use, because it moves away from the traditional dictionary layout. All parts of the entry are spelt out in full, avoiding confusing jargon and abbreviations. Additional Learning and Lifestyle Kit gives key information on the Japanese language, with a list of the words you really need to know, grammar help, and verb tables, background information on lifestyle and culture, tips on etiquette and interaction in the language, and also a phrasefinder for use when traveling.
Clear and Accessible LayoutThe Oxford Beginner's Japanese Dictionary is the perfect tool for adult language learners who need basic vocabulary at their fingertips fast.
- Two way: Japanese-English/ English-Japanese;
- Over 10,000 words and 14,000 translations;
- Carefully selected vocabulary, suited to beginner level;
- Clear, accessible layout helps you find information easily;
- Handy explanations show you which translation to use;
- Japanese script throughout included;
- Extra information on grammar an usage;
- Plus a complete Learning and Lifestyle Kit to accelerate your learning and enjoy the lifestyle.
The Oxford Beginner's Japanese Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards