With MPC - Remote Lite you are able to control your Media Player Classic Homecinema (MPCHC) with your Android device.
Before you are able to control the player you have to activate the webinterface of MPCHC! Follow the steps to activate it:
1. Go to “View >> Options…” and select “Player >> Web Interface“
2. Check the “Listen on Port” checkbox
3. Make sure “Allow access from localhost only” is not checked, otherwise you can’t control your MPC from another device
4. Go to “View >> Options…” and select “Player”
In the group “Title bar” select “File Name only“
5. Enter the IP-Address in the Apps settings.
To access the NEXT/PREVIOUS buttons FLIP/SWIPE the buttons at the top away.
· Play, Pause, Stop
· Control volume bar
· Control seek bar
· control ratio, fullscreen, audio, subtitle
· skip buttons
· Next/Previous buttons
· Close player remotely
What's New in This Release:
· New Design
· Minor Bugfixes
What's New in 2.07:
· Minor change (should install now without problems)
What's New in 2.04a:
· Changed advertisement