McAfee EMM (Android) - The McAfee Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution simplifies connecting a user's Android device to existing enterprise IT services such as email, VPN and Wi-Fi access.
What's New in This Release:
· GCM (Google Cloud Messaging) support
· camera restriction (Android 4.x and above)
· bug fixes
· Added support for Android 4.2.
What's New in 2.4.45138:
· Added support for EMM 10.2 server's improved device detection.
· Added automatic removal of email when EMM is uninstalled.
· Removed support for auto-configuration of email and VPN configurations for select Motorola devices.
· Assorted defect fixes.
What's New in 2.3.40469:
· EMM Agent now supports full integration with McAfee's Secure Container , which is a new application that gives the user a secure access to corporate email, contacts, and calendar. EMM Agent will be able to fully configure and manage secure container.
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.2.39833:
· Blacklisting of mobile apps
· Security policies in McAfee EMM version 10.x allow you to blacklist specific mobile applications. Blacklisted apps prevent users from syncing their device if installed.
· bug fixes
What's New in 2.1.38289:
· McAfee EMM Agent now can connect to a server which has SSL certificate not trusted by the android device by give the discretion to trust the certificate to the user.