Maxthon Web Browser for Android Phones - Maxthon is a fast, secure and free web browser for Android smartphones. Taking full advantage of cloud technology, it allows you to sync your bookmarks and opened tabs across all your devices, send images and links to Maxthon running on other platforms, and upload your downloaded files to the cloud for accessing them from anywhere.
Maxthon features a modern tab-based interface, that makes good use of your mobile screen, and support for touch gestures that speed up browsing. The app also includes an incognito mode that allows you to browse the web without leaving traces on your device, a reading mode that formats articles to show you only the relevant content, and quick content sharing capabilities via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter and other social services.
In addition, Maxthon's functionality can be expanded by installing add-ons. Some of the things you can do with add-ons include: taking screenshots of webpages, subscribing to RSS feeds, viewing missed calls, closing running apps, managing files, backing up bookmarks, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Night Mode's issue in RSS
· Fixed Night Mode crash on particular Android devices
· Improve compatibility with KitKat
What's New in 18.104.22.1680:
· Added search suggestions in the address bar
· Support for the Immersive Mode on KitKat
· Restored Full Screen button in the main menu
· Performance optimization
· Bug fixed
· Improved stability
What's New in 22.214.171.1240:
· Added more websites for you to choose from and add to your Quick Access. Just click the + button to view the websites we handpicked for you.
· Improved experience for Full Screen Mode.
· The website icon will now be displayed for the websites you add as shortcuts to your desktop.
· Fixed the issue of request denial when accessing a server with an IP address.
· Improved synchronization of Favorites.
What's New in 126.96.36.1990:
· Fixed text display issues in some languages.
· Improved the effect of Quick Access icon's carousel.
· Fixed the issue of cursor absence in address bar.
What's New in 188.8.131.520:
· Scan any QR code by clicking on a button in the address bar
· Back up your Quick Access and NewsBites to secure your favorite websites during updates
· Fixed the problem of your history page being displayed each time your browser is launched
· Fixed the screen flicker during file downloads
· Eliminated multiple causes of browser crashes
What's New in 184.108.40.2060:
· Search in page and save pages easily, with new options in the long-tap menu.
· Launch Google Play app right from the browser.
· Faster speed and better performance.
What's New in 220.127.116.110:
· Fixed display issues after long tap or moving icon in Quick Access.
· Fixed bugs about UA's setting.
· Fixed the upload issues for web forms.
· Fixed the media files' disappearance after downloaded.
What's New in 18.104.22.1680:
· Showing information in a new tab in first running.
· Fixed the link activation issue on some web pages
· Fixed some crashes on Galaxy Note2
· Fixed the Night Mode display issue in NewsBites
· Fixed the crash in inconsistent network environment
What's New in 22.214.171.1240:
· NewsBites Now: With this new feature you will never miss the most important local and global news. The NewsBites Now notification will appear every time new content is available and your content has been updated.
· Image display: Images will now be displayed in a NewsBites article even in the offline mode.
· Improved compatibility: Now you can also enjoy Maxthon browser on your non-touch Android device.
What's New in 126.96.36.1990:
· History timeline
· Super Gesture usability
· Quick Access design and performance
· NewsBites design
· Support of SDCH protocol
What's New in 188.8.131.520:
· New full screen mode hides notification bar.
· Adding a helpful beauty circle in the full screen mode.
· Fixed copy/paste bug on some devices.
· Avoid tools bar's disappearance on some devices.
· Fixed the download failed bug.
· Fixed night mode's invalidation on some devices.
What's New in 184.108.40.2060:
· Sliding browser window on tablet.
· Adding NewBites into 7 inch tablet version.
· Updating Quick Access page's UI. (Using large icons)
· Updating the news list page's UI of NewBites.
· Fixed some bugs of NewBites and crash.