Location Tracker - Why do you need Location Tracker application?
1. Track, monitor and manage an individual or group of people for operational and safety security reasons.
2. Send an instant alert in emergency situation by pressing the Panic button.
How to start?
1. Install the application on your Android phone.
2. Create your account by providing your email id, phone number of the device, name, country and submit it.
3. Check your email for the password. Once you get the password your account is activated. It may take from few minutes to hours before you get the password. Ensure to check spam folder in case email goes to spam.
4. Log in to the application using your registered email and password received. Here you can configure the Panic Settings and enable/disable the monitoring options. You can also change or reset password.
5. Login at " http://location.mobileappsquare.com/" with same registered email id and same password to use various features with easy to use dashboard and help.
How to use Panic feature on phone?
1. Apart from location tracker application icon a panic icon (Red Button) is created after application is installed. You can bring panic icon from menu to home screen like any other icon.
2. In case of emergency press the Panic icon (Red Button) and it will take the following actions:
- Sends SMS to the configured mobile number in settings with information
- Sends Email to the configured email
- Makes repeated phone calls to the configured phone number until the Panic is stopped
How to use Geofence feature?
Application provides you a geofence feature you can configure from web dashboard. It allows you to set multiple schedule based geofence settings for each user in your account. A geofence event is triggered based on active fence schedule.
How to add more users to account?
1. Install same apk on user phones and submit the registration using same email id that you have used for your main account in the email field of registration.
2. Phone is automatically added in your account and will be configured with same settings as you have for monitoring and panic.
3. You can monitor and manage phone from your dashboard account.
Note: Please keep the application updated for new upgrades.
Disclaimer: This is a supplementary tool providing a mechanism of communication.