Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Türkisch for Android is now available for Android phones.
Authoritative Dictionary Content:
Dictionary Features for Android:
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen. The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary (available for phones with Google voice recognition service).
- German Sound module lets you listen to pronunciation of selected words in live speech quality.
- List of similarly spelt words is displayed in case of misspelling.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
- Word of the day widget displays a random entry from the dictionary daily.
- Installation on memory cards.
- Multilingual interface is available in English, German and Russian languages.
- No Internet connection required.
- Paragon keyboard provides accurate text input. **
* To turn on this option, install a dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark Langenscheidt dictionary.
** For keyboard activation: long press on ‘123’ button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.
Paragon Software (SHDD), the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers, is glad to present Langenscheidt Basic-Wörterbuch Türkisch for the most popular Android phones running on Google OS. The dictionary is compatible with all Android devices including the latest version 2.2 (e.g. Nexus One).
About Publishing House:The Langenscheidt Publishing Group is best known for its area of core competence: dictionaries and language learning material in various formats and on diverse media. Langenscheidt sets the highest editorial and production standards for all the products it publishes. The corporate logo, a blue “L” on a yellow background, is instantly recognized by many people all over the world.