Kingsoft Clip for Android - Kingsoft Clip is a handy tool which allows you to copy and paste text between your Android device and PC over the wireless network.
Simply log in with an OpenID from Google or AOL, and the clipboard will be shared across all your devices.
In order to use the app, you will also need to install the Kingsoft Clip software for Windows on your computer.
Kingsoft Clip for Android features:
· Start using without registration
· Automatically log your recent clips
· Send clips between multiple devices wirelessly
· Share clips with friends via SMS, email or social networks
· Small size
· Easy to use
What's New in This Release:
· Call the phone camera to take pictures by using PC client.
· Support for purchasing more numbers of sending clips.
What's New in 1.2:
· Supports creating a new clip.
· Added user guide.
What's New in 1.1.0:
· Support for viewing the cloud clips history.
· Sending and receiving files can be performed simultaneously among multiple devices.
What's New in 1.0.7:
· Increase the maximum words number of every clip to 500
· Support for editing clips content
· Optimize the process of login and logout
What's New in 1.0.6:
· Fixed the bug of login failed
· Fixed the problem about notification
· Fixed the problem that messages can not be sent and received in the mobile network
What's New in 1.0.2:
· Support for sharing contents via Kingsoft Clip, such as URL, web text, etc.
· Improved the message notification. The notification would not appear if the data in clipboard is empty.
· Added a new guidance to download PC version for sync.