HD Panorama+ - HD Panorama is an easy way to create high-definition panoramas using your Android device. The app works by capturing multiple photos of your surrounding landscape and then stitching them together.
To capture a panorama, hold your device in portrait orientation, press the shutter button, move your phone slowly to the left or right, and tap the button again to stop shooting. If your device has enough memory, you can capture up to 360 degree panoramas.
What's New in This Release:
· More overlap between frames for smoother stitching
· Stitching is improved a lot.
What's New in 2.12:
· augmented mode fixed on Nexus 4
· better stitching
What's New in 2.11:
· Various fixes
What's New in 2.00:
· Major update, new Panorama mode: augmented reality
· Real HD, up to 20-30mpix panoramas are possible on modern devices
· Lots of stability fixes
What's New in 1.10:
· Stability fixes