GroovyCam LiveStream Apply all sorts of 'Groovy Effects' to your camera in real-time. Take cool pictures and stream live video from your Android phone directly across your Wi-Fi network, to be viewed in a web browser.
Performs best with powerful processors.
What's New in This Release:
· Hit the Upgrade button on the start page of the app and you can now upgrade to the full paid version for absolutley FREE - check it out!!
· Remove "Read phone state" permission
What's New in 1.9.2:
· Improve layout for multiple screen sizes
What's New in 1.9.2:
· Updates to the web UI, mainly the file management pages.
· Add a confirmation dialog when deleting a capture from the Mini-Gallery.
· New option named 'Show Toasts' to enable/disable the popups that occur during the main camera operation
· Change all 'Android Market' resources to 'Google Play' resources for the Google play version of this app.
· Add support for GetJar Gold Virtual Currency
· Built with new SDK and tools
· Other bug fixes
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Add options to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
· android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE has been added to facilitate the new option to switch WiFi on/off when app starts/ends
· Add option to set the number of thumbnails per page
· Add option to show mini thumbnail icons for picture, film and application files (slower loading of larger pages)
· Fix some bugs when trying to show thumbnails of files that aren't what their extension claim
· ... and more that won't fit here!
What's New in 1.8.2:
· Updates & bug fixes to "View Captures"
· Licensing improvements
What's New in 1.7.6:
· 'Switch Off' button for remote exit
· Hints Position option
· Help section
· 'Create Copy' on multiple files
· 'Unzip' on multiple files
· If you use the 'Download' button to download multiple files, but only select one file, then it won't be zipped
· Enable multi-select 'Download' in FREE version
· Move 'Size' action for a directory to the Size column and enable it in FREE version
· Move upgrade message to the right in FREE version
· Null pointer fix for button popup
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Front camera support