Google Apps Device Policy (Android) - Google Apps Device Policy is a device administration tool that allows administrators for Google Apps Premier and Education editions to set security policies for Android devices. This application will allow your Android device to comply with the security policies set by your admin.
What's New in This Release:
· Enhancements for Google Apps for Education customers
· Bug fixes
What's New in 5.01:
· Google Play for Education bug fix.
What's New in 5.00:
With v5.0, your IT administrator can now:
· Set up Wi-Fi networks on your device
· Remove your corporate Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, and Docs without deleting your personal stuff
· Wipe your SD memory card (for example, if you lose your device)
What's New in 4.35:
· App rotation fixes for Nexus 10.
· Text truncation fixes in few screens.
What's New in 4.22:
· Fixed the encryption status issue introduced in 4.21
· Proper message handling in case of policy violations.
What's New in 4.13:
· Support for control of Lock Screen Widgets.
· Note: A dialog box titled "Activate Device Administrator" will appear for Android 4.2+ users. Press "Activate" to accept the new policies.
What's New in 4.09:
· Improved location setting handling
What's New in 4.08:
· Improved reliability of Remote Ring
What's New in 4.07:
· Fixed compatibility issue with some HTC devices
· Proper handling of device registration error with unsupported accounts
What's New in 4.05:
· Added support for multiple managed accounts
· Added support for Android 3.x (Honeycomb) and 4.x (ICS) policies
What's New in 3.04:
· Support for new Google Apps mobile management features
· Support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
· New User experience
· See details about what data is shared with your domain admin