German Talking PONS Compact Turkish dictionary for Android- contains detailed meaning differentiations, usage examples, useful phrases for everyday life, 120,000 references and idioms, etc. The dictionary consists of German-Turkish and Turkish-German dictionaries with about 73,000 words. PONS dictionary will be the first choice for students, teachers, translators, and German-speakers learning Turkish.
- about 120,000 keywords and phrases
- 120,000 references and idioms
- Vocabulary of economy, finance, law, medicine and ecology
- Usage examples and useful phrases for everyday life
- Explanations of new and old orthography
- Look up unfamiliar words in PONS dictionary directly from the home screen! Now PONS dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate PONS dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using PONS dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from PONS dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in Turkish language.***
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary and go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ‘123’ button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.