GeoBeagle is a free, open source application for the Android platform to aid users in finding geocaches and letterboxes. It enables the user to do paperless geocaching.
Geocaches and letterboxes are objects that have been hidden in the real world; the game of geocaching/letterboxing is finding these objects around you.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix crash on hc view menu, fix compass jitter, fix sync resume
What's New in 1.4.14:
· Added link on details page to go to web page
What's New in 1.4.12:
· fix for map button on
What's New in 1.4.11:
· fix for pre-HC crash on delete all
What's New in 1.4.10:
· honeycomb, configurable bcaching host
What's New in 1.3.10:
· Fixes for cupcake *and* honeycomb. Another bcaching message fix.
What's New in 1.3.8:
· fix crash leaving radar/compass view
· Fix display on tablet devices. Add summary at the end of sync What's New in 1.2.10:
· parse description in LOC files