FrostWire allows multiple Android users connected to different Wi-Fi networks to Chat and Share Files at very high speeds in a peer to peer fashion, no third parties involved.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes Issue #1 reported by @untaimed18.
· Upgrades to system update mechanism. Keeps backwards compatibility
· with 0.6.x.
What's New in 0.6.3:
· Core-upgrade: Peer manager performance upgrades should allow faster peer
· retrieval, peer list sharing, peer browsing.
· Core-upgrade: Metafrost cache reset on restart to avoid file transfer errors
· due to previous miss calculations of metafrost files.
· Core-fix: Multiple crashes reported were fixed.
What's New in 0.4.25:
· Core-Upgrade: Improves WiFi network detection logic.
· UX-Upgrade: Connection Status now shows if user is firewalled or not, along the connection type.
· Bug-fix: fixes locking bootstrapping issues which caused connections to drop and affect search
What's New in 0.4.23:
· UX-Upgrade: Internationalization: Spanish Support (i18n).
· Bug-Fix: Issue where apps were not being shared.
· Core-Upgrade: Support for file transfers to FrostWire for Desktop > 4.21.2
· UI-Fix: Search results you started downloading appear in blue without having to scroll.
· UI-Upgrade: Peers appear sorted by Geo-Distance if available, otherwise alphabetically by nickname.
· UI-Upgrade: Core message handling optimizations for faster UI response.
· Bug-Fix: 4 commonly reported crashes fixed
What's New in 0.4.20:
· Core-Upgrade: Smarter search results. Ignores English conjunctions, prepositions, pronouns and articles whenever possible.
· Bug-Fix: Issue with fine grained shared states getting lost.
· Bug-Fix: Force close when changing nickname while disconnected