FrameMe - The simple way to show off your photo.
· 1x1, 1x2, 2x1, 2x2 Widgets
· full screen image when clicked
· multiple widgets supported
· selectable picture frames
· Crop image when selecting
· Full widget preview on your background
· Click on one widget - Fling to the others
· Click on widget and fling through images in user selected directory
· timed rotation of widget image in directory mode
· Reconfigure existing widgets
What's New in This Release:
· Several other memory related issues have been corrected. There is also the addition of a "No Frame" option when choosing your frame. An about screen was also added and available from the app drawer as well as the full screen image menu. Support for the Atrix's external sd card was also included.
What's New in 1.3.3:
· Added additional work-around's for the "out-of-memory" issues. Should most of the FCs due to bitmap creation and use. Hopefully you notice a difference.
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Now 1.3.1 works on Droid X as well. Also added three new frames including one to go along with HTC Sense or similar design.