Five Card Draw - You're in Vegas and you have 30 days to defeat as many players and earn as much money and fame as possible! (Each poker game counts as one day).
Five Card Draw features:
· 8 different venues that increase in difficulty and rewards
· 60+ unique characters with individual AI, playstyles and special moves (Note: A few characters appear dependent on what gender you play as)
· Loanshark offering loans (but make sure to pay your debts on time!)
· Generate fame by defeating players (lose fame by being defeated, dependent on what order you go out)
· Climb the dynamic player-ranking ladder by winning cash
· Collect on bounties and defeat specific players for additional fame
· Stats give you insight to your play-style along with where you've been and what you've accomplished
· Retire with an ending tailored to your specific accomplishments in-game! Complete with high-scores list
· You can leave a poker game and return at any time, in addition you may have up to 3 different careers saved at a time.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed startup crash
What's New in 2.21:
· password reset option
What's New in 2.14:
· fixed crashes affecting a few users with the galaxy 2 samsung and similar devices
· trimmed filesize to 15M (down from 18M)
What's New in 1.06:
· fixes a sound bug causing some users to crash on clicking "New Game"
· new cards (should be easier to read)
· optimized rankings
· graphic updates in statistics/standings