English Talking PONS Compact Polish-English and English-Polish dictionary for Android is the ideal reference work for learners of English and Polish. Dictionary contains the latest vocabulary with over 64,000 entries and around 130,000 headwords and phrases.
- Extensive coverage of new words such as "ptasia grypa", "pogawędka", "bird flu" and "chat"
- Terms from the fields of internet, computer, business, banking and the European Union
- English sound module contains 20,000 entries recorded by native speakers
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! Now PONS dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- English Morphology module helps to translate words from any grammatical form.
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Uses Google voice recognition service).
- English audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- Use Fuzzy Search in case of misspelling. Just enter a wrong variant and get a list of similar words.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate PONS dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Study the language in the easiest and most effective way using PONS dictionary. Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
* To turn on this option, install PONS dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark PONS dictionary.
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.