Dr.Web for Android scans the entire file system of a mobile device including the phone’s memory where applications files are stored. Malicious objects detected by Dr.Web for Android are moved to the quarantine.
If the file monitor is running, Dr.Web for Android automatically scans each program installed into the device’s memory as well as each file written onto an SD card.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fix.
What's New in 7.00.1:
· The main window is completely redesigned.
· Operation of monitor is more stable.
· Polish localization is added.
· UI redesigned on devices running operating system version 3.0 or newer.
· Added support for v. 4.0.
· Widgets and application main screen are redrawn in a new way on starting/stopping the monitor.
· The "Dr.Web - Scanner" window used to select type of scanning is redesigned to comply with UI of the main window.
What's New in 6.01.5:
· Changed the application icon in the status bar.
· Resized notification panel icon for Tablet PCs.
· The program has been optimized to speed up performance.
· Added Ukrainian and Bulgarian languages, corrected typos in Japanese and French.
· Bug-fixes in functionality and interface.
What's New in 6.01.2:
· Greek language;
· Renewal Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 capability;
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 6.00.8:
· The "Wi-Fi only" option is replaced with "Do not use mobile network". Now to update the virus definitions you can use a computer connected to the Internet or an available WiMAX network along with Wi-Fi and 3G.
· Provides Korean language support.
What's New in 6.00.7:
· Fixed some errors, including those caused application crashes on certain phones.
What's New in 6.00.5:
· Also, a Dr.Web icon is now displayed on the taskbar if the file monitor or scanner is running.
· Besides, anti-virus GUI rendering on tablet PCs running Android has been improved.
· An issue that resulted in incorrect operation of the scanner running in the background has been resolved