Cydia Substrate for Android - Cydia Substrate is a code modification platform for customizing software running on Android devices.
Programs using Substrate can modify other native or third-party apps running in memory, without having to modify the source code or requiring the installation of a custom ROM.
Please note that, while it has been tested on a number of devices, Substrate is a work in progress, so you should back up your device before using it.
What's New in This Release:
· Critical fixes for Android 4.3 (Substrate crashes everything). his fix must be installed before OTA updates to 4.3
· Avoid old bug in Superuser (segfaults dalvikvm during Link).
What's New in 0.9.4009:
· Xposed destroys app_process (returning success), so avoid app_process.
· Show Script Failure with stderr, even if script "succeeded".
· Fix compilation for Android 4.2 (failed to inject).
What's New in 0.9.4007:
· Support RAZR i (Intel) 4.1.2.
· Improve Script Failure dialog.
· Detect HTC incompatibility.
· Totally avoid system ps tool.
What's New in 0.9.4004:
· Target Android API v14 (for Holo theme).
· Support ROMs that do extensive inlining.
· Support ROMs that have "physical /vendor".
· Support HTC and Samsung liblog symbols.
· Replace "Frowny Pants" with useful dialog.
· Simplify and clarify the names of features.
· Avoid system mount (it might be missing).
· Improve and expand on in-app help texts.