CWMEL is a free secure password managing program for mobile phones (running JAVA ME or Android). It is useful to store passwords, PINs, card numbers, bank accounts, any confidential information and sensitive data. You need to remember only one master password to store securely on your mobile any number of fully encrypted data, using the most secure encryption method currently available.
- CWMEL uses strong AES encryption engine (developed by the Legion of the Bouncy Castle) with 256 bit key and secure random salt.
- It is almost impossible to crack, because the master password is not stored on the mobile phone. So if your mobile is stolen or lost, the database cannot be decrypted.
However, if you forget your master password, you won't be able to get your data back. Therefore, the master password should be stored in a secure place, apart from your mobile.
- Built in search function, filtered list developed by us, smart data stucture and algorithms make quick data access possible.
- Automatic logout after 9 minutes of inactivity, which is very useful in case you forget your phone unattended while logged in.
- An encrypted database can be backuped and restored via FileConnection API (jsr75). You can use your desktop machine to view or modify your encrypted database more comfortably by running CWPC java desktop application.
- Supports Bluetooth connection with CWPC java desktop application running on your PC or laptop. You can view/edit/modify your database realtime in both directions via this connection.