Collins Russian Pocket Dictionary for Android offers the learner of Russian extensive coverage of Russian and English in a compact, handy format.
The Collins Russian Pocket Dictionary is designed for all those studying Russian, whether at school, for business, or as a hobby. It is the ideal text for learners of Russian, and comes with a useful guide to Russian grammar.
- The Collins Russian Pocket Dictionary offers extensive coverage of Russian and English.
- The grammar supplement is a compact and useful guide - a perfect complement to the dictionary with its clear, easy-to-use layout.
- The clear layout ensures that users find the information they want quickly and easily.
- Dictionary database contains over 25,000 keywords.
- Russian sound module contains over 10,000 entries by native speakers.
- English sound module contains over 10,000 entries by native speakers.
- Up-to-date coverage of today''s Russian and English.
- Information on Russian life and culture.
- Practical grammar guide.
Improve your language skills with Collins Dictionaries:
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (available for phones with Google voice recognition service).
- English and Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling.
- Find the word even if you don’'''''t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use ??? and ?*? symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in English and Russian languages.***
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ’'123’' button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.