Collins Greek Dictionary (Android)-
|If you are starting to learn Greek or English, or want to extend your knowledge of these languages, then Collins Greek Dictionary in two volumes ("Collins English-Greek Dictionary" © HarperCollins Publishers 2002 and "Collins Greek-English Dictionary" © HarperCollins Publishers 2003) are the ideal language resources to help you understand and communicate, offering a comprehensive coverage of today's Greek and English in clear, user-friendly format. Designed for learners of both Greek and English, it provides a wealth of information about both languages. The Collins Greek Dictionary is invaluable for work, home, or office use.|
- Compiled and illustrated by thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek.
- The most frequent Greek words are covered in depth and usage notes are given throughout the text.
- In-depth coverage of the most important Greek words.
- Accurate translations and in-depth treatment of the most frequently used words in English help guide learners to the most appropriate translation.
- Clear layout ensures that the learner finds the information they need quickly and easily.
The dictionary is powered by the MSDict technology especially enhanced with the following key benefits:
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Support for memory cards