Collins Gem Russian Dictionary for Android has been designed to give travellers, students, business people and the general user alike all the information they need in a handy, take-anywhere format.
Includes all the latest words reflecting changes in modern lifestyle, as well as all the features you would expect from a Collins dictionary: an easy-to-read layout, special treatment of difficult words such as can, that, of, some, and notes about life in Russia.
Also in this dictionary is a handy business language supplement, ensuring you have all the up-to-date business vocabulary you need at your fingertips.
- All the latest words in both languages, such as downloadable, Wi-Fi, carbon footprint, podcast.
- User-friendly business language supplemen.
- Useful tables of nouns, verbs, pronouns and numerals.
- Helpful examples and cultural note.
- Special treatment of difficult word.
- Dictionary database contains over 22,000 keywords.
- Russian sound module contains over 10,000 entries by native speakers.
- English sound module contains over 10,000 entries by native speakers.
- Comprehensive coverage of today''s Russian and English.
- Special treatment of frequently-used words.
- Supplements on Russian pronunciation and grammar.
Improve your language skills with Collins Dictionaries:
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (available for phones with Google voice recognition service).
- English and Russian audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
- List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling.
- Find the word even if you don’''''t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use ??? and ?*? symbols to replace the missing letters).
- Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
- Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily.**
- Dictionary installation on memory cards.
- Hyperlinks between related articles and directions.
- Search History feature shows the last 20 words looked up.
- No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary to your device and use it with no further expense incurred.
- Multilingual interface available in Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.
- Paragon keyboard for accurate text input in English and Russian languages.***
** Words from your Flash Cards are demonstrated more frequently if Flash Cards application is installed on the device.
***For keyboard activation: long press on ’'123’' button at Standard keyboard -> Select Input Method -> Paragon keyboard.