BlueInput (Android) is a HID Bluetooth driver. HID stands for Human Input Device, meaning you can use Blueinput for Android to connect a Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse to your Android device and take advantage of increased speed and productivity: type emails faster, browse the internet easier, all in one, a unique new experience, that transforms your Mobile Device into the perfect Mobile Office solution.
BlueInput (Android) features:
· It doesn't need root to work!
· Universal HID 1.0 support: BlueInput works with any standard Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse
· Shortcut keys, to emulate the hardware keys, see the manual for more info
· Power saving features: BlueInput uses as little battery power as possible
· Small footprint: BlueInput uses tiny amounts of memory and cpu power, less then 0.5MB Storage!
· Fast Text Input: use your Bluetooth Keyboard to write emails, messages or various notes. It's fast - BlueInput makes it possible!
· Connect a Mouse and take control of the DPAD!
· Use the Bluetooth keyboard and hide the IME to use all the screen for your text input!
· User friendly: this driver is a sophisticated piece of software, but it has a friendly user interface
· Easy configuration: a few taps is all the user needs to do, to have BlueInput working
· 16 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Bluetooth connectivity with SPP Support! Connect your keyboard using HID or SPP, or use the automated connection manager.
· All Bluetooth enabled Android devices support SPP (serial port profile)
· Mouse Cursor implemented
· Improved user interface, to provide the same power and configurability but easier to use!
· More settings options and all in one a great user experience
· Bug fixes, including saving the custom layouts, the virtual keyboard settings, and others
What's New in 2.1.215:
· Canadian French layout added
What's New in 2.1.214:
· Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
· Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
· The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
· Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
What's New in 2.0.209:
· comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
What's New in 1.9.207:
· keyboard autorepeat implemented: keep a key pressed and it will be automatically inserted at a given acceleration rate until key released
· keyboard layouts: default, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
· the default layout is mapped to the Android Hardware keyboard layout
· new gui tab, test, works like a simple paint application
· functionality improvements: scanning, settings, bluetooth
· bug fixes