Blockstacker is an easy-to-learn, but challenging game where you slide rows on the board to match stacks of colored blocks to gain points. Every time you reach a new level, you get a chance to gain extra points by matching a lock and key. Watch out for the evil Magno Skulls, as they will connect with each other, and make rows move together. Use Hearts, Bombs and Orbs to your advantage, and keep the board clear.
· Keeps track of your local highscore.
· Option to submit your highscores, and compete for the top places, globally.
· Post your results to Facebook to challenge your friends, and boast about your score.
What's New in This Release:
Two new kinds of blocks:
· Yellow orbs. Awarded when removing a stack of 5 colored blocks. Will remove all blocks on the same row and column.
· Grey blocks. Appears on higher levels and are unstackable. Must be removed by other means (like blowing them up).
· Sound can now be completely turned off. Press the note once to turn off music. Press it again to turn all sounds off. Press it once more to turn it on again.
· Game is now paused when pressing the home button.
· Various optimizations