We are glad to present Berlitz Basic Dictionary English-Russian / Russian-English for the most popular Android phones running on Google OS. Authoritative dictionary content and high-performance program shell SlovoEd by Paragon Software (SHDD), the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for mobiles and computers, turn Berlitz into indispensable instrument for effective learning and translation.
|Berlitz Basic Dictionary English-Russian / Russian-English offers:
Dictionary Features for Android:
- Look up unfamiliar words directly from the home screen. The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.*
- Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary (available for phones with Google voice recognition service).
- Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
- Sound modules let you listen to pronunciations of selected words in live speech quality.
- List of similarly spelt words is displayed in case of misspelling.
- Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using wildcards ("*", "?" replace a letter and group of letters).
- Flash Cards application is specially developed for improving your language and memory skills.
- Word of the day widget displays a random entry from the dictionary daily.
- Installation on memory cards.
- Multilingual interface is available in English and Russian languages.
- No Internet connection required.
- Paragon keyboard provides accurate text input in English and Russian **
* To turn on this option, install a dictionary. Then go to Menu->Settings->Search->Searchable items and mark the dictionary.