Balda - Balda King Square is a fun Russian and English word puzzle game for Android featuring multiple dictionaries, player modes, and many other custom options. Drawing on inbuilt English- and Russian-language dictionaries, the app's extremely fast AI searches through thousands of words less than in a half a second. You can also add any words not found in the main dictionaries using the user's custom dictionary feature. Play against your mobile device in single player mode or against your friend in two-player mode. You can customize the game's screen grid, choosing dimensions ranging from 4x4 up to 7x7. The game auto-saves your game progress, so you never lose your place.
This game differs a lot from another famous word game scrabble. The basic principle of the game is the addition of one letter, so that each move should get a new finished word. Each of the next letter in the word is separated from the previous by one cell horizontally or vertically.
Rules are as follows:
1. Before the game start program puts a random word(nominal, nominative, singular) on a square field with cells. The goal is to fill the entire field of characters. The player who records the longer words will get a larger number of points.
2. New words are obtained by adding just one letter in any neighboring cell of any recorded letters. For each letter of the newly formed word you will get a one point.
3. Using all available letters is not required but the letters chain which makes the word must be indivisible and disjoint. The same cell cannot be used twice in one move.
4. Do not use words that have already been drawn up during the game as well as word of the first move.
· Russian and English puzzle game
· Built-in Russian and English dictionaries
· Player's custom dictionary feature
· Single- and 2-player modes
· Lightning-fast AI and custom screens
What's New in This Release:
· New English dictionary - more than 60k words!