Auto Call Recorder Pro for Android - This app is an automatic call recorder for Android phones. You can choose to record all calls or only calls from numbers that are not in your contact list. Recorded calls can be played, saved (to internal storage or SD card) and shared. Supported formats include WAV, AMR, 3GP.
The ad-free pro version can automatically save calls from a contact and add comments to a recorded call. You can also stop a recording in progress or start recording when a call is in progress.
Please note that on some devices recording a call is not possible. If you have a problem with the recording, try to record with a different audio source, which you can configure in the settings tab. Try to record with speaker on or off, until you find the best combination for your phone. For example you can try Audio Source -> Voice UpLink and speaker off.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for additional languages
· Bug fixes
What's New in 3.4:
· Show subject in call lists - activate in settings.
· Search in subjects too.
· Improved UI for devices without hardware menu button.
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 3.31:
· Background recording synchronization to Dropbox (Improved performance).
· Limit Dropbox sync to WiFi connection or allow using mobile data connection.
· Pro version - Multiple save recordings to Dropbox.
· Pro version - Automatically save contacts to Dropbox (turn on in settings).
What's New in 3.21:
· Bug fixes.
What's New in 3.2:
· Dropbox support
· After-Call Actions
What's New in 3.14:
· Add multiple select check boxes view to share calls.
· Remove Classic Look Theme.
· Fix some minor bugs.
What's New in 3.13:
· Some critical bugs were fixed.
What's New in 3.12:
· Add call duration to call log.
· Add multiple select check boxes view to save calls.
What's New in 3.1:
· Enhanced User Interface
What's New in 3.07:
· Fix Auto Call Recorder files appearing in the song list of music players.
· Fix Recording on an external sd card or any location desired.
What's New in 3.06:
· Some minor bugs fixed.