AudioManager is a Volume manager and home-screen widget that allows you to get live readings of your current volume levels and adjust them when necessary (similar to your computer's Volume Mixer). The widget shows the current volume for the following streams:
- Alarm volume: Controls alarm volume levels.
- Music volume: Controls media volume levels.
- Alerts volume: Controls status bar notification volume levels.
- Ringer volume: Controls incoming call volume levels.
- System volume: Controls system audibles volume levels.
- Voice call volume: Controls voice call volume levels.
AudioManager comes in two sizes, large (4x1 cells) and small (2x1 cells), and you can pick the size when adding a new widget to your home-screen.
Note: You can choose the refresh rate for the widget to get new readings from your volume levels or you can choose to never auto refresh. Using your mobile phone's volume keys to adjust the volume on your phone will do nothing for the widget, which is why we have added the auto refresh option. Alternatively, you can also tap on the widget to launch the AudioManager Console, this will automatically refresh your widget's volume bars.
Tapping anywhere the AudioManager widget will launch the AudioManager Console, allowing you to change the volume levels for each stream individually. Alternatively, you could also launch the Console from your application launch pad using by tapping on AudioManager's icon. Users that have purchased AudioManager Pro will enjoy extra features within the console such as profiles (presets).