AstroClock is an application to measure time by astronomical standards.
Three dials are shown inside each other. From inside to outside:
* Position of the sun in a day. Also indicates sunrise and sunset.
* Phase of the moon.
* Season of the year.
The position of the sun and night time indicators depend on your position on earth.
The phases of the moon and seasons are reversed depending on your hemisphere.
AstroClock now supports 2 rotation modes:
* Pointer rotation (clockwise) pointers move over the background to indicate position
* Ring rotation (counter clockwise) rings rotate with current position fixed at 12 o'clock
What's New in This Release:
· Greatly improved efficiency of graphics handling
· Account for timezone for Solstices and Equinoxes
· Added Live Folder and Content Provider for upcoming alerts
· Added auto refresh location option (press menu in map)