Arabic RSS - Use this application to view, add, modify, and share via social media some of the popular Arabic RSS feeds, such as news, entertainment, sports, and more.
News feeds included:
· For devices that don't support Arabic natively, you will require an Android device running 2.2 (Froyo) or higher, to display and operate this App Correctly.
· For devices that support Arabic natively, or support it by using a custom ROM, the App should work just fine.
· Reading news articles will require a web browser that supports Arabic fonts such as Firefox.
· Sharing is possible via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, and SMS. You can access these by clicking on the sharing button, or long-pressing the news story.
· Google Reader Integration - Load up your favorite feeds from Google Reader, and save them to the App.
· Find any Feed on the Web - You are now able to enter any website that contains RSS feeds, and the App will discover the list of Feeds if any, and prompt you to save them to your feeds.
· Themes - Change the look-and-feel of the App by accessing the Settings menu. Themes included: Classic, Light, and Dark.
· Arrange and order your feeds - You can now re-arrange all of your feeds in the order you prefer.
· Widget on your home screen - You can add any news feed and view it on your home screen. Ensure that the App is on your phone and NOT the SD Card.
· Auto update - Allow the App to perform background updates to retrieve the latest news. Disabled by default (Enable by accessing the settings menu).
· Offline - You will be able to access the news stories you read at any time when Internet access is not available.
· Customize and manage your own Feeds - Add, modify, and delete your own channels. Add, modify, and delete your own news feeds.
· Favorite - Adding news feed to favorite is now possible by clicking on the icon located on the feed selection screen. A new options was added to allow the user to switch the start-up behavior of the App.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor display and performance updates