AndTweet is a light-weight Twitter client for Android. It is optimized for fast operation using both Touch and Keyboard. It has a finger-friendly interface that allows the user to quickly navigate tweets and respond to them with just the touch of a finger. · Auto-completion of twitter names from 100 most recent friends with posts
· Long-click on items allows for replies
· Posting updates and replies
· Clicking updates and getting more information
· Setting theme for text sizes
· Setting theme for background color
· Setting notification options
· Paging of tweets in main list
· Listing direct messages
· Splash page with introduction
· Search tweets for users and text
· List mentions
· Change notification ringtone
· Better support for error messages
· Notifications of mentions
· Notification settings for DMs, replies, and tweets
· Replies are now Mentions
· Fixed connection/socket timeout errors
· Retweeting of messages
What's New in This Release:
· New Preference "Minimum logging level" added to allow changing Logging level from within the application Preferences.
· Queues of unsent commands persist in the phone's memory. Even after shutdown for Android v.1.6 and up.
What's New in 1.0.5 / 1.1.6 RC3:
· Small but important fix.
What's New in 1.0.5 / 1.1.5 RC2:
· Fixed issue: "Themes do not apply until app is restarted"
· Improved user experience during initial configuration till first tweets loading.
· Tried to solve: "Sometimes my preferences are lost"
What's New in 1.0.5 / 1.1.4 RC1:
· "Destroy status" and Rate limit request made asynchronous also.
· Widget shows last time when data was successfully downloaded from the server, not when there was last attempt to do this (maybe it failed...)
What's New in 1.0.5 / 1.1.3 beta3:
· Queued tweet sending implemented. Now User doesn't have to wait for the "Command execution on a Server" and may continue reading and writing tweets. Moreover, the same "(close to the) Guaranteed message delivery" approach works for the other commands also: Timeline reload, Favorites creation and deletion. AndTweet retries to send commands to the server on every automatic update and during any manual command or message (Reload or Status update). User is being notified about number of messages currently in the queue (If Notifications are being enabled).
· Changes in the application permissions. Two (location) permissions were removed, one permission was added to help asynchronous message delivery (ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE).
What's New in 1.1.2 beta2:
· Fixed bug preventing timeline position restore
· Fixed "black on black" tweet text on "Single tweet" window on Android v.2.3.3
What's New in 1.0.5 beta4:
· "Favorites" list added.
· Favorites are protected from automatic deletion (unlike other old tweets)
· Click on Widget opens the timeline, that has something new, in this order: messages, mentions, tweets
· Maximum History time (to store tweets) is 1 year now
· OAuth is On By Default.
· Mentions are not "quick Search" any more, they are just another type of "Timeline". So we may search in Mentions also.
· "Automatic updates" setting is not being turned off by the System
What's New in 1.0.5 beta1:
· Fixed issue: Old records are not being deleted