AndExplorer is a file manager for Android-powered devices. It allows browsing files and folders stored on device and sdcard. It can sort by name, size and date. Rename, delete, create folder features are available. It is able to uncompress ZIP, GZIP and TAR files too. It can be called from another application through Intent facilities.
· List files and folders sorted by name, size and date.
· Open file (HTML, MP3 ...) on device.
· APK install support.
· Uncompress support for ZIP, GZIP and TAR files.
· Regular and UTF-8 encoding support for ZIP.
· Multiple files and folders selection support.
· Rename file(s) support.
· Delete file(s) support.
· Create folder(s) support.
· Copy file(s) support on device.
· Optional "Tip of day".
· Intent to uncompress file into SD Card.
What's New in This Release:
· Android 4.0 ICS display bugs fixed.
What's New in 2.2:
· Standard ZIP encryption support added.
· Android 1.5 support bug fixed.
What's New in 2.1:
· Encrypted ZIP (i.e. password protected) support added.
· Search (SDCard) feature added [Pro version only].
· ZIP compression support added [Pro version only].
· Multiple send feature added.
· 80% font scale option added.
· Home folder option added.
· Android 3.2 and 4.0 support.
What's New in 1.9:
· App2SD support added.
· German translation added.
· Threading minor bug fixed.
· Android 3.1 support.
· Romanian support added.
· Serbian support added.
· Optional properties added to improve "Save As" Intent.
· Android 2.3 and 3.0 support
What's New in 1.7:
· GET_CONTENT action support added (e.g. GMail attachment).
· Ascending/descending sort switch added.
· Slow display under Droid fixed.
· Portuguese translation added.
· Brazilian translation added