AlwaysOnPC for Android - AlwaysOnPC is a virtual PC which you can access over the internet from your mobile device. Using the power of cloud computing, it allows you to run popular desktop applications such as Chrome and Firefox with Flash and Java applets support, the complete Office Suite, Dropbox and more on your Android phone.
With AlwaysOnPC you can successfully use your Android device instead of your laptop to perform various tasks on the go.
AlwaysOnPC for Android features:
· Super fast opening online files and email attachments
· Copy and paste between Office applications and the photo editor, drawing program, email and more
· Included storage: 2 GB of online disk space to store your files
· Easy online storage access: DropBox is pre-installed (access other vendors via Firefox)
· Open multiple windows, tabs and apps at once
· Import and sync bookmarks and passwords with browser add-ons like Xmarks
· Install your favorite Firefox add-ons like AdblockPlus, or toolbars like Yahoo! or Google
· Maximum security: connections are fully encrypted
What's New in This Release:
· Now with LibreOffice too!
What's New in 2.7:
· Tab key. Location-Tablet layout: in Command keys at right; Smaller screen devices: in "Command->Pad" keys, at left below arrows.
· Control bar/menu moved right corner
· Show/hide Control bar by tapping Android menu button
· 100's of colors issue
· Typing auto-scrolls/pans the screen
· Tapping outside desktop in mouse mode fixed
· several pixels not visible at top edge of screen in mouse mode with keyboard opened