AlpineQuest Lite - AlpineQuest turns your Android device into an off-road GPS using offline topo maps. It is a complete solution for all outdoor activities and sports, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching and much more.
The app allows you to access and store locally a large range of online topographic maps, which will remain available even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps, like MemoryMap maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your Android device (with compass display), you will never get lost. You are localized in real-time on the map, which can also be oriented to match where you are looking at.
AlpineQuest Lite features:
· Display offline maps
· Display online maps
· Display map in layers
· Geolocation and compass
· Save and retrieve locations
What's New in This Release:
· Explorers have been improved, contextual menus are now available by clicking on the item icons;
· New Create landmark dialog;
· Ability to zoom to an area of the map by double-clicking on it;
· Ability to click on landmarks displayed on the maps to get few actions;
· Ability to click on the current location to change few geolocation settings;
· Partial Italian and Spanish translations;
· Few bug fixes.